01. Gross Domestic Product Prediction Using Machine Learning
Ashwini Topre, and Rajesh Bharati (Asst professor) Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune-17
Page No: 1 to 7
02. Effectiveness Of Training The Perturbation Based Balances Traning And Swiss Ball Training In Hemiplegic Patients
G.Muthuraj (Assistant Professor), R.Ramya, Mohan, Kumar.G (Professor), Selvaraj Sudhakar (Associate Professor), G.Jaiganesh, J.Arthi, S.Anitha Kumari, K.Jasmine.
Dr.Mgr Educational And Research Institute, Velappanchavadi, Chennai – 600077, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 8 to 18
03. Study on Impact of Learning and Development initiatives on Employee Performance in Banking Industry with
Reference to Bangalore City
Dr.Lakshminarayana.K (Assistant Professor), Centre for PG Studies-Muddenahalli. Visvesvaraya Technological University, “Jnana Sangama”, Belgaum-5900l8.
Dr. Basavaraj S Tigadi, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi-59ool8
Page No: 19 to 34
05. Compact Multiband Microstrip Patch using Split Ring Resonator & CSRR for Wireless Applications
Mr. Pandurang S.Valate, Mahesh S. Mathpati (Asst.Prof.), SVERI’S College of Engineering Pandharpur,
Page No: 50 to 56
06. Potentiality of MOOCs in Higher Education: A Case Study with Reference to a few Colleges at Burdwan
District in West Bengal, India
Dr. Sunil Kumar Baskey (Assistant Professor), Rabindra Bharati University, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata-700050
Mr. Suman Atta (Assistant Professor (RUSA)), Midnapore College (Autonomous), Rajabazar, Midnapore,
West Bengal 721101
Page No: 57 to 64
07. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON INDIAN ECONOMY
Deepak.M (Assistant Professor), MES College of Engineering, Kuttipuram.
Dr. Suraj.E.S (Associate Professor), Naipunnya Business School, Pongam, Kerala.
Page No: 65 to 74
08. ON SOME NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD ECCENTRICITY SUM BASED INDICES
Mary. U (Associate Professor), Nirmala College for Women Coimbatore
Manimekalai. S (Assistant Professor), Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College Coimbatore
Page No: 75 to 86
09. EXTRACTION AND PURIFICATION OF BETACYANIN AND BETAXANTHINES FROM RED BEETROOT
(BETA VULGARIS L.) AND EVALUATION OF ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY
D.Vijaya1, Dr. N. Thangaraj (Associate professor), Kandaswami Kandar’s College, Velur, Tamilnadu-638182, India.
Page No: 87 to 95
10. Determinants of Public Infrastructure Investment: Evidence from India
Nishija Unnikrishnan* and Dr. Thomas Paul Kattookaran (Associate Professor),
St, Thomas’ College (Autonomous), Thrissur, Kerala
Page No: 96 to 105
11. A STUDY ON QUALITY OF WORK LIFE AMONG MILK PRODUCERS IN SALEM DISTRICT
R.Rekha, Dr.K.Maruthamuthu, Periyar University College of Arts & Science, Mettur Dam, Salem.
Page No: 106 to 118
12. Dishonour and Degradation: Complexities of Dislocation in Caryl Phillips Crossing the River
K. Aarthy, Dr A. Sheeba Princess(Assistant Professor), Bishop Heber College, Affiliated
Bharathidasan University, Trichy-17
Page No: 119 to 123
13. Influence of Consumer Sales Promotion Tools on the Buying Behaviour of People; With Special Reference
to the Retail Stores in Kerala
Divya George (Assistant Professor) and Dr. Thomas Paul Kattookaran (Assistant Professor),
St. Thomas’ College (Autonomous), Thrissur.
Page No: 124 to 137
14. EFFECTIVENESS OF MULLIGAN’S BENT LEG RAISE TECHNIQUE WITH LUMBAR STABILIZATION EXERCISES
SATHYARAJA.R (Assistant Professor), YUVARANY.M (Assistant Professor) and RAMACHANDRAN.S (Professor)
Dr M. G. R. Educational and Research Institute, Maduravoyal, Chennai–600095, Tamil Nadu,
Page No: 138 to 145
15. Synthesis of Ca2SiO4: Ce3+ nanophosphors from agronomic waste for multifunctional applications
G.R. Revannasiddappa, M.S. Rudreshab and M. Nagaraja,
Sri. Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur-57210, India
D. Kavyashreec, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore- 560090, India
Page No: 146 to 164
16. Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover of IT expatriates in Canada.
Ms MEENA RAMASWAMY | Manager –Administration| 10973017 CANADA INC | Halifax, Canada.
Dr RAJEESH VISWANATHAN | Asst Professor, School of Management, Pondicherry, Central University,
Puducherry –605014, India
Dr SARATHLAL N |Head -Training and Development Department EMCO -Qatar,
Dr BYJU.K |Principal, AMC Group of Educational Institutions, Manisseri post, Ottapalam pin –679521,
Page No: 165 to 189
17. Evaluation of Telemedicine among Healthcare Professionals and General Population- A cross sectional study
Dr.Sheela Kannuchamy.MDS, Dr.M.G.R.Educational &Research Institute, Thai moogambigai dental college &hospital,Chennai
Dr.Dhanasekhar Kesavelu, M.B.B.S., MRCPCH(UK), FRCPCH(UK) and Apollo Children’s Hospital, Chennai
Dr.Rathika Rai.MDS, Dr.Ranjani.MDS, and Dr.M.G.R.Educational &Research Institute, Thai,
Dr.Mary, Kurali Ayeni, MDS, Public Health Dentist, Elan Dental Care, Coimbatore
Page No: 190 to 202
18. INDUSTRIAL JOBS AND MIGRATION OF WOMEN LABOURERS IN SEA-FOOD PROCESSING UNITS AT THOOTHUKUDIDISTRICT TAMIL NADU
Mrs. PB Rukmani Devi (Assistant Professor), Periyar university college of Arts & Science, Mettur.
Page No: 203 to 207
19. A study on Significance of Human Resources Management in Growing Start-ups with special
reference to Talent Management
Vidya N, Dr.(Assistant Professor), Garden City University, Bangalore.
C. Nagadeepa, (Assistant Professor), Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
Dr.T Srinivasan (Professor), Annamalai University, Chidambaram
Page No: 208 to 217
20. A Study On Quality Of Service With Special Reference To Big Bazaar Retail Hypermarket (Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar
Mr. K. Kumar (Assistant Professor), Rajalakshmi Engineering College (An Autonomous Institution Affiliated to Anna University of Chennai), Thandalam, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 218 to 233