01. Assessment of Seasonal Variation in Water Quality Parameters and Water Quality Index (WQI) of Chakkamkandam lake, Kerala, India,
NimmyM. V and PawlinVasanthi Joseph, Nirmala College for Women (Autonomous), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Arunkumar M andKiruthika S, PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 1 to 23
02. Development and use of Biofertilsers in India –‘the crop nutrition for sustainable Agriculture’ (Or)
Role of Bio fertilizers in crop nutrition and sustainable agriculture in India: Novel Processes and procedures in the light of climate change
Dr.T.Kumaresubitha, Pachiappas College, Chennai-600030.
Page No: 24 to 34
03. FACTORS OF PROFIT PLANNING OF NEW AGE FIRMS IN INDIA: A STUDY AMONG THE SELECTED EXECUTIVES FROM CHENNAI, TAMILNADU
Dr.P.Jayarani, Government Arts College for Men, Nandanam, Chennai-600035.
Page No: 35 to 42
04. Critically Analyzing the Theories Of Buddhism
Dr.Lakshman Chandra Seth and D.Litt, University of Tumkur
Page No: 43 to 62
05. An MX/G/1 Queue Disasters, Working Breakdown with Feedback
P Manoharan and S.Subathra, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar,Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 63 to 70
06. A causal relationship between gold prices and stock prices: An evidence from India
Dr.K.Priya, SRM Institute of Science &Technology,Ramapuram,Chennai.
Dr.B.Premkumar, SRM Institute of Science &Technology,Kattankulathur.
Page No: 71 to 77
07. Emerging Elements of Employee Engagement during COVID19 in IT Industry
Shweta Bandi and Dr. Sunil Mishra, Medicaps University Indore.
Page No: 78 to 86
08. IMPACT ON PROFITABILITY AND SHAREHOLDERS’ VALUE CREATION
Dr.V.N. Shanthi and Dr. Gunasekaran, Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode.
Page No: 87 to 97
09. Folklore and Nature: A Ecofeminist Study of The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad by Twinkle Khanna
Melina J, Assistant Professor, School of languages, M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai.
Page No: 98 to 105
10. Synthesis And Characterization of Bacterial Cellulose by Gemenlla sp.
M. Murali, K. Raja, Rajaganesh Lipoktola Tzudir, Lanusangla Imsong, Shiutsu K Thongliu
St.Joseph University, Dimapur, Nagaland, India.
Page No: 106 to 116
11. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice towards Biopsy among Undergraduate Dental Students – A Cross Sectional Survey
Dr.Laavanya.M, Dr. Neelofar Begum . A, Dr. Keerthiga .B, Dr. VandanaShenoy, Dr. Mohamed Afradh, Dr.Satish Kumar
Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 117 to 124
12. Recent Advances in Suture Materials- Review on material , properties and Indications
Dr.vandhanashenoy , vinodhini.k ,Drgayathri, Dr.Lavanya , Dr. Sathishkumar
Thai moogambikai dental college and ospitalchennai ,Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 125 to 136
13. Estimation of Force Decay Exerted by Orthodontic Elastomeric Modules at Various tooth-specific regions –An In-vivo Study
S.Lakshmi Sri, B.Keerthiga, S. Felix Samuel Spurgeon, M.K Karthikeyan, R.Saravanan
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Thaimoogambigai dental college and hospital,
Dr. M. G. R educational research and institute, Golden George Nagar, Mugappair
Page No: 137 to 145
14. KNOWLEDGE ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES OF DENTAL STUDENTS AND DENTAL PRACTITIONERS TOWARDS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Dr.J.Sree Devi, Dr.Priya Ramani, Dr. P.S.Gayathri, B.Keerthiga, Neelofar Begum, K. Vinodhini
Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,India.
Page No: 146 to 156