01. Comparative Analysis of Starch content in different varieties of Potato by using Scanning Election Microscope
Shalini Singh, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, India.
Page No: 1 to 12
02. Finite element analysis for Hall effects on MHD flow of water based nanofluid past an infinite vertical porous surface
D.M. Praveen Babu, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh – 516003, India.
B.V. Swarnalathamma, JB institute of Engineering & Technology, Moinabad, Hyderabad, Telangana-500075, India.
Page No: 13 to 28
03. Applications of Differential Equations in Financial Engineering
Sunil Kumar Sahoo and Prof. Anil Sharma, Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences,Opp. Oil Fed Plant, Indore-Bhopal Road, Sehore (M.P), Pin – 466001.
Page No: 29 to 38
04. Influence of Employee Productivity on Bank Commercial Viability: A Case Study in Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
D. Rosaiah, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar A.P., India.
Dr. S. Srinivasarao, Tellakula Jalayya Polisetty Somasundaram College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
Page No: 39 to 58
05. The Emergence of New Social System: A Study of Vijay Tendulkar’s Kanyadaan
Dr. Devendra Kumar Tiwari, Raffles University, Neemrana, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 59 to 64
06. Data Handling Requirements in Cloud Storage Systems
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐡𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 and 𝐌𝐫. 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢, Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Technology, Pune -411018.
Page No: 65 to 70
07. E-Learning Environment for Academic Achievements of the Students in Higher Education: Some Theoretical and Empirical Evidences
Fatma Ali Al Mukhaini, Almoutaz Al Busaidi and Dr. Ruksana Banu, Muscat College, Ruwi, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Page No: 71 to 80
08. On-Line Big Data Analysis using K-Mean and Modified K-Mean Algorithm with Machine Learning Techniques
Dr.Manjushree Nayak, Prof. (Dr.) Bhavana Narain2 and Dr.Manjushree Nayak, MATS School of IT, MATS University,
Raipur (C.G.) 492010, India.
Page No: 81 to 91
09. Types of Elastics in Orthodontics: aReview
Dr.Shalini Nagarajan, Dr.Aishwarya Ashokkumar, Dr.Vinoth Kumar, Dr.Vivekanandan, Dr.Rajkumar
Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital.
Page No: 92 to 97
10. A Novel Bigdata Analysis and Data Quality Validation by Using Hadoop on Spark Framework
Dr K.Ammulu, Dravidian University Kuppam, A.P, India.
Page No: 98 to 107
11. Risk Factors of Scholastic Backwardness: A Systematic Review
BISHMI P D and Dr. MILU MARIA ANTO, PRAJYOTI NIKETAN COLLEGE, PUDUKAD, KERALA, INDIA.
Page No: 108 to 116
12. Characterizationof Functionally Graded TiCComposites using Digital Image Correlation
B.V.H.S. Sai, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No: 117 to 128
13. HIV – 1 Infection Model Calculating Infected Cells and Viral Load in Plasma using Differential Transform Method.
A. R. Meshram, N.S.B. College, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
V.C.Borkar, Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
R. A. Muneshwar, N.E.S. Science College, S.R.T.M. University,Nanded.
Page No: 129 to 140
14. Development and Analysis of Physical, Chemical, and Textural properties of Common and Tartary Buckwheat based Khakhra for Health aspects
Gaurav Singh and Prof. Sunita Mishra Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, A Central University,
Lucknow. Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 141 to 159
15. Investigation on HCI Engine by Using CNT and additives
Dr. Atul G. Londhekar, Mr. Pravinkumar Gupta, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India.
Page No: 160 to 172
16. A RESEARCH ARTICLE ON “A STUDY ON PROBLEMS FACED BY EXPORTERS OF GEMS AND JEWELLERY INDUSTRY”
HetaliN.Kothari and Dr Gurudutta P Japee, S.D. SCHOOL OF COMMERCE ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE: M 18/108 Pragatinagar Flats, Nr. Bank of Baroda, Naranpura , Ahmedabad – 13.
Page No: 173 to 188
17. A Study on Convergence analysis of a family of Iterative Methods for Solving Fuzzy Nonlinear Equations
Ranjeet Kumar Jha and Hiteshwar Singh, M.L.S.M. College, L.N.M.U., Darbhanga, Bihar –846004, India.
Page No: 189 to 197
18. ENGLISH EDUCATION AND EMERGENCE OF NATIONAL POLITICS IN MALABAR (1900-1947)
Dr. Vinodan Navath, Government Brennen College, Thalassery, Kerala.
Page No: 198 to 206
19. Emulgel- A Promising Current Approach for Topical Drug Delivery System : A Review
Nilesh Pingale ,Sonali Darekar
Department Of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, MGV’s Pharmacy College, Panchavati, Nashik, Maharashtra-422003, India
Anuja Bhosale, ,Suvarna Katti , Priyanka Sanap
Department Of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MGV’s Pharmacy College, Panchavati, Nashik, Maharashtra-422003, India
Page No: 207 to 229
20. Review on Recent Advances in HPLC,UHPLC and UPLC Instrumentation
ASHWINI KAPSE , DR. AMBADAS ROTE (PROFESSOR OF CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT)
Department Of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Mahatama Gandhi Vidyamandir’s Pharmacy College,
Panchavati, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Page No: 230 to 260
21. Locus of Diasporic Existence in Jhumpa Lahiri’s Namesake: A Comparative study of two generations.
Sparsita Panda Seth, Lincoln University College,Malaysia
Dr.Moumita Kar, Haldia Institute of Management
Page No: 261 to 273
Kaushal Patel, Vinita Patel, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 274 to 281
23. Impact of COVID onCorporate Employees Working from Home in Quality of Life
Sipra Bhatt, Meena Gupta, Aparna Nautiyal, Amity Institute of physiotherapy, Amity University Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 282 to 291
Prasannarani Tanneru, Bahadur Shastri Mahavidyalaya, Dharmabad Dist Nanded (MS) 431809. India.
Page No: 292 to 298
25. OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGIES AS AN EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL ENGINEERING TOOL
DR. NIRMALA. M, Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Bengaluru City University, Bengaluru.
Page No: 299 to 326