01. GENDER DISCRIMINATION, TRAUMA AND WOMANISM IN THE NOVELS OF KHALED HOSSEINI
Siddiqa Parveen, MMES Women’s Arts & science college, Melvisharam
Dr.Vasuki.P, Government Thirumagal Mills college, Gudiyattam-632602,
Page No: 1 to 10
02. Macrofungal diversity of Kozhikode district, Kerala, India: a post flood analysis
Deena Meria Jose, Providence Women’s College, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
Page No: 11 to 21
03. PREDICTION OF AIR POLLUTANTS CONCENTRATION BY USING ARTIFICIAL NEURON NETWORK
Rutuja Kasbe , Dr Sachin J. Mane and Dr. Ashok B. More, D. Y. Patil college of engineering, Akurdi.
Page No: 21 to 29
04. Waste Water Treatment Using Phytorid Technology
Siddhant A. Baragale, Dr. Sachin J. Mane and Prof. shraddhakathalkar, D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune.
Page No: 30 to 39
05. A TAM Based Empirical Study of Acceptance of SNS by Academicians of Professional Colleges in and around Pune
Mrs. Pratibha Kulkarni, P. E. S. Modern College Of Engineering, Shivajinagar, Pune – 05, Savitribai Phule, Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
Dr.Poorna Shankar, Institute of Industrial and Computer Management Research, Pune Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 40 to 51
06. A STUDY ON PERCEPTION OF RURAL YOUTH TOWARDS AGRIPRENEURSHIP WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO ERODE DISTRICT
Dr.T.Poongodi, Salem Sowdeswari College, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
Mr.P.Mahendara Boopathy and Nandha Engineering College(Autonomous),Erode, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 52 to 60
07. SWAYAM: An Adequate Initiative of India and Its Uses in Education
Dr. S. Thanigaivelan and Ishfaq Bashir, Annamalai University.
Page No: 61 to 69
O8. STRESS MANAGEMENT AMONG HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS IN PUDUCHERRY
Miss. S. Rajaselvi .Mr. M. Gowthaman
Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Corporate Secretaryship, SaradhaGangadharan College, Puducherry
Dr. K. Madane
HOD,Department of Corporate Secretaryship, SaradhaGangadharan College, Puducherry
Page No: 70 to 80
09. A study on the impact of Gender in consumer behavior ofMillennials
Research Scholar Central University of Karnataka Kadaganchi, Kalaburagi 585367
Assistant Professor ,Central University of Karnataka Kadaganchi, Kalaburagi, 585367
Page No: 81 to 91
10. AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS ON FACULTY ENGAGEMENT PRACTICES IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Mr. S. Piradeep
Research Scholar in Management, Kongu Arts and Science College, Erode, Tamil Nadu
Dr. M. Viswanathan
Associate Professor and Head in Management, Kongu Arts and Science College, Erode, Tamil Nadu
Page No: 92 to 99
11. STRANGE/WEIRD SOCIAL PROTESTS: DECONSTRUCTING THE CATEGORY OF ‘PEOPLE’ IN THE INDIAN CONTEXT
Dr. Mahima Raj C
Assistant Professor, Department of English, Central University of Karnataka, Kalaburagi
Page No: 100 to 103
12. Fractional Calculus : A New Approach To Analysis Of Helmholtz Type Partial Differential Equations
C.B. Shrungare , D. D. Pawar
School of Mathematical Sciences, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded-431606, India
W. D. Patil
Department of Applied Mathematics, A. C. Patil College of Engineering,Navi Mumbai-410210, India
Shri Sant Gadge Maharaj College, Loha, Nanded
Page No: 104 to 115