01. COMPARATIVE OF STUDY SPEED BETWEEN BASKETBALL AND HANDBALL WOMEN PLAYERS
Dr. T.Banupriya, D.G.G.A.College for Women, Mayiladuthurai.
Page No: 1 to 6
02. GC-MS ANALYSIS OF BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS FROM METHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF GLIRICIDIA SEPIUM
SAJANI JOSE and NIMMY M V, Nirmala College for women , Coimbatore.
Page No: 7 to 15
03. EDUCATION, ENTERPRISES AND DEVELOPMENT: REFLECTIONS ON MALABAR
Dr. Vinodan Navath, Govt. Brennen College, Thalassery, Kerala.
Page No: 16 to 29
04. MORBIDLY ADHERENT PLACENTA PREVIA – A CASE REPORT
Sunita Tiwale MD, Vasudha Nikam MS, Pandian M and Milind Tiwale MD4
D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
Pandian M. Aster Aadhar Hospital, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 30 to 40
05. A Study of Preferences of Investment Avenues among Working Women in Mumbai Region, India
Dr. Shital Khadakkar-Rasal, Shankar Narayan College of Arts and Commerce, University of Mumbai.
Page No: 41 to 50
06. SLOSH AND SQUISH EFFCT OF FLUID LEVEL IN A TANK WITH BAFFLES
Dr.T.Ratna Reddy1 Dr.Ch.Indira Priyadarsini2 N.Chandra Sekhar3
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No: 51 to 58
07. A STUDY ON SOORIYANAR TEMPLE AT THIRUMANGALAKKUDI
S.CHANDRAMOHAN and Dr.V.VIVAKANANDAN,
Thiru.Vi.Ka.Govt Arts College, Thiruvarur, (Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Trichy)
Page No: 59 to 72
08. Case Report Chorioangioma of Placenta- A Case Report Running Title: Chorioangioma of Placenta
Dr. Padmaja R Desai and MD and Pandian M. D. Y. Patil Medical College D Y Patil Education Society (Deemed University), Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. RajeyMaruti Desai, DMRD, Radiologist, Pristine Imaging & Fetal Medicine Unit, Kolhapur, Maharashtra India.
Dr. Ajit N Patil, MD, Gynaecology, Director Pristine Imaging & Fetal Medicine Unit, Kolhapur, Maharashtra India.
Page No: 73 to 82
09. Studies on the features of Agrobacterium species from Chickpea; it’s used for their plant growth promotors.
R. Vimala, R.Magalingam, Sri Moogambigai Arts and Science College (Women), Mallupatti, Palacode, Tamilnadu, India-636805.
K.Selvam, Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 83 to 97
10. STUDIES ON PHYTOCHEMICAL, PROXIMATE AND ANTIOXIDANT POTENTIAL OF HALODULE PINIFOLIA
S. JENITA GNANA MARY*1, R.BHARATHIDASAN2 AND V.RAMAMURTHY3
Marudupandiyar College, Thanjavur, 613 403, Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 98 to 109
11. EVALUATION OF ANTIOXIDANT AND HEPATOPROTECTIVE ACTIVITIES OF TERMINALIA CHEBULARETZ. ON CCL4 INDUCED
HEPATOTOXICITY IN RATS
Ganesan. S and Rajakumar. R, Marudupandiyar College, Thanjavur-613 403, Affiliated to Bharathidasan university, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 110 to 121
12. Platform 9 ¾: Demystifying the Mysterious Magus in Rowling’s series of Harry Potter
Prof. Somasree Santra, Amity University Kolkata.
Page No: 122 to 126
13. Role of Digital Applications in Medical Representative’s Occupational Duty during Covid- 19, in Bundelkhand region
Sushmita Dixit and Dr.Sandeep Agrawal, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
Page No: 127 to 135
14. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TOWARDS SERVICE PERFORMANCE OF WHITE GOODS RETAILERS IN ERODE DISTRICT
Dr.I.Siddiq and Mrs.S.Maheswari, SreeSaraswathiThyagaraja College Pollachi.
Page No: 136 to 141