1. Storage Management In Big Data Using Hadoop
Shivanand B Lamani, Akkamahadevi Women’s University, Vijayapur
Ravikumar K, Asst Professor, GFGC, Gangavati, India,
Arshi Jamal, Asst Professor. GFGC, Sindhanur, India.
Page No: 1 to 9
2. Performance Analysis Of Human Brain Waves For The Detection Of Concentration Level
Kalai Priya. E, Janarthanan. S
Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai.
Page No: 10 to 15
3. Using Big Data Analytics For Finding Natural Disasters
A.Susmitha, R.Vara Prasad
G. Pullaiah College Of Engineering And Technology
Page No: 16 to 20
4. Higher Technical Education In India – Overview & Challenges
V.A.Kulkarni, AMGOI-Vathar, Kolhapur
Dr. G.R.Udupi, SGBIT, Belgaum
Page No: 21 to 25
5. A Study On Growing Popularity Of Serviced Apartment In Urban Parts Of India
Dr.Atul Ramgade & Prof.Sandeep Narayan Naik Asst.Professor,
Dr.Dypatil Institute Of Hotel Management And Catering Technology, Pune -33,Maharashtra,India
Page No: 26 to 32
6. Performance And Information Security Evolution With Firewalls
Vinay T. Patil, Purushottam R. Patil , Vinayak O. Patil,
D. N. Patel College Of Engineering, Shahada.
Shweta V. Patil, P.S.G.V.P.Mandal’s, Arts, Science And Commerce College, Shahada.
Page No: 33 to 38
7. To Study The Preference Of Hospitality Students Towards Google Search Engine In Comparison With Traditional Library Books For Reference
Prof. Sandeep Narayan Naik, Assistant Professor, Dr.D.Y.Patil IHMCT, Pune-33.
Prof. Asmita Yogesh Patil, Assistant Professor, Dr.D.Y.Patil IHMCT, Pune-33.
Page No: 39 to 46
8. An Integrated System For Smart City And Smart Home
Dr. U. S. Bhadade, Prof. & Head, Department Of IT, SSBT’s COET, Bambhori, Jalgaon.
S. J. Patil, Assistant Prof., Department Of IT, SSBT’s COET, Bambhori, Jalgaon.
Page No: 47 to 54
9. EXAMINING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHILDREN’S FAMILY INCOME LEVEL AND BASIC MOTOR SKILLS
Unal TURKCAPAR, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University College of Physical Education and Sports
Huseyin EROGLU, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University College of Physical Education and Sports
Page No: 55 to 65
10. A Comparative Study of Non Ionic Surfactant in Place of Akali as Improved ASP Process.
M.J.A.Prince, AMET University, Department of petroleum engineering Chennai.Tamil Nadu.
Venkataramana Avula, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education foundation. Department of petroleum engineering Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
bhinav Gupta, Lovely Professional University, Department of chemical and petroleum engineering, jalandhar, Punjab.
Page No: 66 to 73
12. Characterisation Of Stabilised Earthen Blocks With Admixtures.
Pa.Suriya, Assistant Professor, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation.
K.Naveen kumar, Assistant Professor, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation.
N.VijayaBaskar, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation.
Page No: 91 to 96
14. Dynamics Of Family Structureon Emotional Intelligence Of Secondary School Children
Dr. R. GOPINATH, D. Litt. (Business Administration)-Researcher, Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu, India,
Dr. A. CHITRA, Independent Researcher, Tamil Nadu, India,
Page No: 105 to 115
15. Torsional Behavior of Reinforced Concrete ‘L’ Beam
K. Naveenkumar, Pa.Suriya,
Assistant Professor, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation.
Sarath Bose , Nithin Krishnan
U.G Student, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation.
Page No: 116 to 124
16. Investigation the Effects on Some Biochemical Parameters of Ethomidat, Ketamin Hydrochloride and Propofol in Chicken and Turkeysβ
Ozlem KARDOGAN, Central Veterinary Control and Research Center, Ankara, TURKEY
Abuzer TAS, Van YuzuncuYil University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Surgery, Van, TURKEY
Kyrgyz Turkish Manas University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Surgery, Bishkek, KYRGYZSTAN
Page No: 125 to 133
17. Effect Of Physiotherapy Intervention On Improving Gait Parameters In Hemiplegic Patients: A Systemic Review And Metaanalysis
V.Rajalaxmi, Professor, Faculty of Physiotherapy, Dr.MGR.Educational and research institute
P. Bharath Kumar, S.Dhanusia, N.Suriya, BPT Internee, Faculty of Physiotherapy, Dr.MGR.Educational and research institute
N. Muthu Kumaran, Faculty of Health and Sports science, MAHSA University, Malaysia
U.Radakrishnan, Lecturer, Department of Physical therapy and Health Rehabilitation, College of Applied medical Sciences, Majmaah university, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Mohan Nallathambi, Senior Physical Therapy Practioner,Al Farwaniya hospital, MOH, Kuwait
S.Latha, Research assistant, Faculty of Physiotherapy, Mahatma Gandhi medical college and hospital, Puducherry
Page No: 134 to 160
18. Work-Life Balance : Evolution Of The Concept
Mr Partha Sarathi Mahanta, Research Scholar, Faculty of Commerce Management, Humanities and Social Sciences, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, India, PIN-781026
Dr. H.Goswami, Professor, Faculty of Commerce Management, Humanities and Social Sciences, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, India, PIN-781026
Page No: 161 to 168